International business insurance
Our international network of brokers covers your activity anywhere in the world.
As a subsidiary of SIACI SAINT HONORE, one of the leading brokers in Europe, with the strength of its international network established in 170 countries.
We also collaborate with other networks of reputable brokers on the world stage:
- MSH International (subsidiary of SIACI SAINT HONORE) for expatriate health insurance
- SIACI GLOBAL PARTNERS, the international network of the SIACI SAINT HONORE group.
Regardless of your industry, you are guaranteed the same quality of service in Switzerland as abroad. If necessary, a local broker can be replaced, and we can also work with a network of your choice to meet your expectations. You benefit from efficient management and centralized access to your insurance portfolio.
Insurance services for your subsidiaries or assets abroad
Our approach - with its formalized processes - enables increased efficiency and transparency in risk management.
Coordination of insurance policy in international business
- Communication of your insurance policy to your subsidiaries
- Establishment of local contracts
- Application of the conditions of local policies that have been centrally negotiated
Support, advice and risk audit for your subsidiaries
- Comprehensive risk audit for your local subsidiaries
- Delivery of one Audit report per country / per risk
- Local implementation of a service charter to mirror the one that has been validated by you
- Recording of legal obligations
- Examination of the adequacy of guarantees in relation to local needs
Information and reporting on your insurance contracts
- Consolidation of information about all local policies
- Monitoring of adherence to deadlines and the quality of the services to be provided (deliverables)
- Communication of clear and comprehensive information for your parent company
- Information about the insurance markets per country (mandatory insurance, tax system, country risk, etc.)
The advantages of our support on an international level
A specialist at your side
If you have a question or need information about the legal provisions in a country, just ask us: our team of advisors at Swiss Risk & Care will be happy to call our local contacts to find out the right answer for you.
With our mother company SIACI SAINT HONORE, we are represented in 170 countries, 39 of them on the American continent, 44 in Africa, 46 in Europe, 9 in the Middle East and 32 in Asia-Pacific.
The guarantee of suitable coverage for your business activities
We support you in the design and implementation of your insurance portfolio depending on your company and its international subsidiaries, and we are committed to monitoring compliance of local policies.
We take care of claims processing on an international level and reporting for all insurance / provision cover for your group and its subsidiaries.
At a time when the Confederation is trying to launch a new reform of the 2nd pillar, business managers are looking for the most efficient solutions to make their assets grow and plan their retirement as well as that of their employees.Read more
The experts all agree on one thing: absenteeism is on the increase. Worryingly, this increase now also concerns the under-35s and executives, independently of the effects in connection with Covid.Read more
There will be a before and after Covid concerning telework for cross-border workers. The current derogatory rules have been extended until 30 June. After this date, without an agreement, employers will be forced to prohibit teleworking for Geneva cross-border workers. Update on the subject.Read more