Our integrated approach to preventing corporate absenteeism
Placing your staff at the heart of the action and encouraging them to return to work following an absence due to illness or accident: these are the goals of the 360° solution designed by Swiss Risk & Care in collaboration with two partners specialised in healthcare and HR.
Our approach activates the three main challenges for prevention which are absence management, healthcare management and human resource management. It is aimed at all the companies who wish to be proactive with their rate of absenteeism by mastering and managing their unscheduled absences.
Our advisors are at your disposal to help you with your enquiries.
Our services for mastering corporate absenteeism
Act through absence management
Our Care Desk Absences provides full management of all your staff’s unscheduled absences. At a technical level, our team relies on Unipro and Qlik Sense, two tools to manage, measure and analyse absenteeism in your company.
As well as management, we offer a solution for the follow-up of absences during the waiting period. Thanks to Preventio.
After notification by our manager, our healthcare partner, Medgate, will call the employee after the seventh day and then after the 21st day of absence. The employee is provided with support by medical personnel who are qualified, experienced and bound by medical confidentiality. For their part, your HR service has a single contact person, to make things easier: the Swiss Risk & Care manager. You may at all times request a medical examination and/or psychological support.
The advantages of Preventio:
- Rapid intervention and identification of the reasons for absence (medical or other)
- A neutral and independent interchange with your employees
- Rigorous procedure favouring human contact
- Optimum protection of the employee’s confidential data
- Coordination with the insurance company
- No financial risk thanks to the formula based on the savings achieved over the period
- Legal support at level 1 for contentious situations
Act through healthcare management
- Faster and easier access to psychological support
- An effect on motivation and reduced absenteeism
- Medical advice 24/7
- Medical certificates
- Make appointments using the Medgate application
- Billing options free of charge for the company
- Caller/employee billed directly via Tarmed after the teleconsultation
- Possibility of reimbursement by health insurance as for an appointment at a doctor’s surgery (depending on the insurance model) or expenses assumed by the company: CHF 10 per eligible employee per year.
- 1 teleconsultation with a doctor
- 4 sessions of telecoaching
- Auto-evaluations with a dedicated mobile application
- Direct referral to a psychiatrist
- Participation in a telemedical support programme by Medgate (max. 5 consultations over a period of three months)
Act through human resource management
- Analyse the data provided by Qlick Sense with the HR supervisor
- Produce the critical figures that can flag sensitive situations
- Open the options and choice of possible actions
- Prioritise the actions to be taken
- Define a follow-up plan and an action plan with key objectives
- The systemic in place
- The background of the department/service
- The persons concerned, relationships, atmosphere, etc.
- The procedures already established and/or to be implemented
- The issues
- The position of management
- Inventory of changes foreseen
- Prioritisation of actions to be taken according to time, impact and budget criteria
- Individual coaching
- Team coaching
Training for the HR team and managers
- Formulate a training programme for HR and the managers on the theme of absence management and include a down-stream communication process in this programme so that the information is passed on to staff
- Training sequence
- Envisage a “Train the trainer” session for more autonomy
- Repeat training sessions taking into account internal movements (changes, rotations, promotions, new hires, etc.)
Absenteeism, un a recurrent headache for companies