Optimal health insurance coverage: a plus for the employee and the employer
Having good health insurance has numerous advantages, including for employers. Companies can then participate in the implementation of collective or individual health insurance solutions. While it is not necessary, the employer’s financial participation constitutes a real benefit for employees and becomes an important element in increasing employee loyalty.
Depending on your employment strategy and the population to be insured, Swiss Risk & Care offers three types of solution:
- A framework contract
- A group contract
- Individual solutions for health insurance
These solutions are destined to SMEs, SMIs, large national companies or multinationals and to public institutions.
Would you like to know more?
Our health insurance services
- The Individual Solutions for Health Insurance (FMSI), if you wish to offer individual counselling to your employees without subscribing to a group contract and without costs for you or your employees.
A framework contract, if you choose uniform coverage without wanting to favour any one insurer or paying a participation
A group contract, if you decide to assume all or part of the premium paid by the employees, if you want to make adhesion to the contract compulsory and retain only one selected insurer.
A group contract with franchise management
- Analysis of the situation and definition of the solution
- A dedicated CareDesk or counsellor placed at your disposal to answer your questions
- Scheduling of information sessions that can be individual or in groups
- Providing support to your employees for the implementation of the contract
- Counselling and support in the event of disputes with insurance companies
- Management of invoicing in the event of a group invoice
Advantages for the employer
Good health insurance coverage has a direct impact on employees as it affects their health and encourages them to return to work.
The reduction of absenteeism also leads to controlled management of personal insurance premiums. Optimising your social costs also has an impact on your taxes.
Advantages for employees
In the context of framework and group contracts, the employees have a reduction on supplementary insurance and no restrictions on entry.
Our CareDesks are staffed by multilingual specialists who are at your staff’s disposal during the implementation of coverage and to answer their specific questions throughout the life of the contract.
Practical case 1 - The employer participates to the health insurance premium of the group contract
An employee is diagnosed with a stage 4 herniated disc and surgery is required.
Practical case 2 - An employee joins a group contract for health insurance
An employee spends more than CHF 1,400 a year on complementary health insurance, which enables him or her to fill the gaps in the obligatory health insurance coverage and to be insured, for example, for hospitalisation in a clinic.
The employer sets up a group contract that enables the employees to save up to 10% of their insurance premiums and to obtain a better insurance coverage.
DIn case the employee falls ill, he/she will have the possibility to choose the specialist and to obtain excellent treatment.